- For recorded classes, there are no refunds.
- For live webinars, you may cancel your registration up to one (1) business day before the live event. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- For a multi-class live Webinar series, there are no refunds. However, if you miss a live webinar in a series, you can be enrolled in the recorded version at no charge if it becomes available at a later date.
- For onsite classes:
- Cancellation 7 or more days prior to the Class date: A $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to the Class date: 100% of the registration fee will be charged. There are no refunds during the week prior to the class.
- If you are unable to attend a live webinar due to power outage, extreme weather, or natural disaster, you will receive a full refund. Refunds for live webinars associated with Pacific Symposium will be processed within one week after the conference ends.
To request a refund, please place a support ticket. Refunds normally take up to 2 business days to process.