Introduction to Trigger Point Acupuncture (dry needling)
- For recorded classes, there are no refunds.
- For live webinars, you may cancel your registration up to 1 business day* before the live event. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- For a multi-class live Webinar series, there are no refunds. However if you miss a live webinar in a series, you can be enrolled in the recorded version at no charge if it becomes available at a later date.
- For San Diego onsite classes:
- Cancellation 14 or more days prior to the Webinar date: A $50 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellation 14 or less days prior to the Webinar date: 50% of the registration fee or $50, whichever is greater, will be deducted from your refund.
- All refund requests should be made by placing a support ticket. Refunds normally take up to 2 business days to process.
For New York onsite classes:
- Refund minus $25 cancellation fee until 2 weeks prior to the class.
- No refunds will be issued after that date.