Instructor: Stephen Cowan
Live Onsite in New York
October 7-8 Saturday-Sunday, 2017 9:00am - 5:30pm
15 PDA/CEUs Approved NCCAOM
Location: 110 William St. 19th floor
Apply principles and practices of Chinese medicine to help each child manifest his or her destiny at every age and stage
- 2 year old throwing tantrums? 5 year old a picky eater? 8 year old can’t sit still in class? 12 year old with belly aches?
- Identify best practices for working with and treating children based on age, 5 element factors, and conditions
- Explore practical considerations in working with kids and their parents
Internationally renowned holistic developmental pediatrician, Chinese medicine practitioner, and author of Fire Child Water Child,
Stephen Cowan, M.D., offers a unique perspective and in-depth examination of child growth and development and treatment approaches for common childhood disorders including ADHD, emotional dysregulation, and more.
- Practitioners $350/Students $195
- Earlybird discount by September 7th: $325/$150
- (10% discount for ASNY members & PCOM faculty and alumni)
- Refunds until 2 weeks prior to the class minus $25 cancel fee
DON’T MISS OUT! REGISTER EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Online registration at www.pacificcollege.edu