Instructor: Brian Lawenda, MD
1.5 CEU/PDA's (CAB and NCCAOM Approved)
Pacific Center for Lifelong Learning: CEP 100
CAB Category #1
This course will introduce practitioners to the state of the science, physiology, pharmacology and administration of medical cannabinoids. The practitioners will also learn about the clinical data and indications for this medicinal compound.
- For recorded classes, there are no refunds.
- For live webinars, you may cancel your registration up to 1 business day* before the live event. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- For a multi-class live Webinar series, there are no refunds. However if you miss a live webinar in a series, you can be enrolled in the recorded version at no charge if it becomes available at a later date.
- For onsite classes:
- Cancellation 14 or more days prior to the Webinar date: A $50 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellation 14 or less days prior to the Webinar date: 50% of the registration fee or $50, whichever is greater, will be deducted from your refund.
All refund requests should be made by placing a support ticket. Refunds normally take up to 2 business days to process.