Instructor: Robert Peng
November 21st, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Eastern Time
3 PDA/CEUs (NCCAOM approved/no CA CEUs)
Students*, use coupon code STUDENTPENG to receive a $30 discount!
ASNY and NJAAOM members, Pacific College faculty and alumni, use coupon code PCHSNY2020 to receive a 10% discount!
World famous qigong master Robert Peng teaches students Power Palm, Sword Finger and other qigong based strategies to treat clients. Master Peng provides instruction, inspiration, and guidelines to increase the healing power of the practitioner, to reorganize the practitioner energy field, and to avoid the invasion of damaging qi while doing treatment, among other approaches. Healthcare and holistic health practitioners will find the work inspiring and rejuvenating and will be able to apply it immediately and practically to work with clients whether in person or virtually.
- Identify medical qigong tools that can be applied for clients experiencing pain and other conditions.
- Examine blocks to the free flow of energy in your clients and yourself to increase energetic power for patient and practitioner.
- Develop qigong strategies to protect practitioner energy in the face of pathogenic factors.
- Practitioners: $85 / Early bird: $65
- Students*: $55 / Early bird: $35
- Earlybird discount by November 6
- (10% discount for ASNY and NJAAOM members & Pacific College faculty and alumni)
*Student discount is for those enrolled full time at a college of health that is accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (that is the case if the college offers federal financial aid). Verification of student status may be required.
DON’T MISS OUT! REGISTER EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.