Instructor: Kiera Nagle
Live Onsite in New York
April 6th and 7th, 2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern Time
16 NCBTMB and 24 NYS CEUs (approved)
MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy Certification (exam required)
- General registration fee: $425
- Early bird registration fee by February 14: $400
You must attend both full days of the workshop. (Participants MUST be NYS Licensed Massage Therapists or MP3 Interns at PCOM, with approval by supervisor.)
Upon successful completion of the entire workshop, you can receive:
- NYS 24 Approved Continuing Education Units for LMTs
- 16 NCBTMB Units Approved
- MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy Certification (exam required)
During this class, students will:
- Learn how to provide safe and effective massage therapy to clients during pregnancy
- Practice integrated Eastern & Western massage techniques to treat common discomforts associated with pregnancy
- Examine potential complications, cautions and contraindications, as well as benefits, and helpful techniques for pregnant clients
- Treat pregnant clients under supervision
Classes will consist of 4 hours of pre-class preparation (using Elaine Stillerman’s 1st Edition, 16 classroom hours at PCOM and 4 clinical hours to be completed after the training within a specified time period. Registrants will be given two assignments to complete prior to the class, including the purchase of a textbook ($40 new) from which significant reading assignments will be given, as well as a short film to view and a brief writing assignment. NCBTMB members may receive a loaner book (with option to purchase.)
Certificate Policy: The initial certificate you receive after completing all requirements is included in your tuition. Replacement certificates are available for $10 each.
Click on the link below to REGISTER NOW!
*Registration is expected to fill quickly and the number of seats is limited!
Refund Policy: If you have paid the registration fee and decide not to take the class on or before 2/15/19 you will receive a full refund. After 2/15/19 a $25 processing fee will be retained. Cancellations of registrations paid in part or in full after 3/15/19 will receive no refunds.
The refund policy below does not apply to this course: MaMassage® Prenatal Massage Therapy Training.